How Bioreson8 (Jacquelyn Jones) Complies with GDPR.
- All Data provided by the Client will be used to help in the assessment and suitability of the Client to receive effective complementary therapy. I have a legitimate interest in this data and will need to ask specific questions which will come as a questionnaire and/or during a consultation.
- This data will form the basis for the complementary therapy.
- The data provided will be viewed by Jacquelyn Jones. I may share information from this data only with another bioresonance practitioner in the interest of the client and they’re receiving an effective complementary therapy. I may share the client’s data
only if I am required to by law and I will not require your further consent to do so. I will not share the client’s data with anyone else.
- Client’s data stored on paper will be securely stored in a locked filing cabinet. It may also be stored on a password protected electronic device.
- Client’s can request to view the data that Bioreson8 holds for them at any time. If you would like to view the data, your request must be given by email or by sending a letter with a stamped addressed envelope by recorded delivery. I will send your data to you within 28 days.
- I may contact you to discuss the progress of your complementary therapy, or to schedule appointments.
- As a requirement the Clients Data by law may be stored up to eight years.
- All client’s data will be held safe and secure as reasonably possible. For more information about your rights go to: http://ico.org.uk/for-organisation/guide-to-the- general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
- Declaration: I (the client) have read and understood the disclaimer which contains the details of GDPR and I accept the terms and conditions.